Bai XiaoYu who’s forced into becoming an otaku due to a tragic event in real life,
Met a magical lucky cat pet when he took to hiding in a game.
Not only did the cat beckoned fortune, it also beckoned a sugar daddy and enemies.
Can it beckon ultimate happiness?
↓↓↓Below is the author acting cute↓↓↓
This will not be VIP-only. As long as you’re happy reading it, that’s the best.
If you have bricks, please be gentle. The author has a phobia of pain.
The extras are being updated. Updating for a year is a scam. Please do not whip the scammer.
Bookmark for content: Only especially affection to that special someone
Leads: Bai XiaoYu (LuckyCat), Hei QiYao (HereticKing) |
Supporting Characters: Lin Qiong (I_Am_A_Poor_Man) |
Others: MMO, Ragnarok Online
- A Lucky Cat is Born
- Another Lucky Cat?!
- The Tiny Magical Lucky Cat
- The Capital Prole
- The Lucky Cat Stirs Up Trouble
- The Matter of Paying Back
- Earning the First Pot of Gold
- Grinding at the Zombie Cave
- Three-Man Team
- Splitting The Hoard
- Equipment Change
- Level 100 Player
- The So-Called Luck in Quests
- Guild Wars
- First Portal Opened
- Changing Spots
- The Trouble With Partying
- Reuniting with a Friend
- Directly from “a Wide Range”
- Bird Catching?
- It’s No Good Underestimating Birds~
- Mysterious Egg
- Search for the Oasis
- Big Gathering
- Journey West 01
- Journey West 02
- Journey West 03
- Journey West 04
- Camping Interlude
- Side Quest
- Retaking the Hometown
- Chests Will Always Have Surprises
- Chests Will Also Have Nice Things
- Hateful People are Everywhere
- Having a Meal
- Let’s Help Clear Things Up
- Blessing in Disguise
- Entering the Guild
- Team Training
- Enemies are Bound to Meet Again
- Three in One Go